[Trip Advisor Contribution] Sawa - Friday Brunch

Family and Friends headed to Sawa for Friday brunch (10 adults and 7 children), needless to say, I think I ate too much.

The food was delicious, great selection, for me I focused mainly on the meat dishes, there were pre-cooked dishes as well as made to order steak, burgers etc.

The steaks were cooked to perfection. Also the rib beef was lovely and pink.

Started off with a plate of mixed grill, chicken, cold cuts while my two steaks were cooking, after that lot had a couple of chocolate puddings, then followed with some more beef and cheesy potato, followed by another chocolate pudding (yes I was reaching burst point!).

Washed down with bubbles and beer, made for a pleasing feast.

Priced very well at 425QR for the alcohol brunch per adult and the kids were under 12 so they were 50% off the non-alcohol brunch price of 330QR, so for my 2Adults+2Cchildren = 1180QR for all you can eat and drink over the 4 hours. (£213, $324).

Outside the hotel had also set up a bouncy castle, had face painting and some other activities which kept the kids occupied.

Review posted at: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294009-d7733631-r313746524-Sawa-Doha.html#

Comments

Popular Posts