[TripAdvisor Contribution] Spice Market - Excellent Friday Brunch!

8 friends for afternoon brunch, on arrival presented with a choice of sparkling wine or a Mojito and shown to our table.

I have a distinct feeling I ate too much, by then end of the third plateful of beef, lamb, chicken and roast potato chunks I think I was ready to burst. The staff were very good, the place was fully booked.

Fortunately other members of the party had been before and knew what was what. Otherwise I would have been lost with 'protocol'......If I remember correctly it worked out at 410QAR per person, and given what we had consumed from a food and drink point of view, felt that this was pretty reasonable.

Anyway, great meal, great company and sure I'll be back!

Review posted at: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294009-d1576497-r263604384-Spice_Market-Doha.html#

Comments

Popular Posts