Close, but not close enough.

After a few days, I sent a follow up email again thanking the team for the opportunity to go over for the interview in Qatar and also to request feedback on how the interview itself went.

They replied requesting a phone to discuss and suitable time agreed, I can't remember the exact date but it was around mid April 2014, a couple of weeks after the face to face interview.

Well it was bad news, although the interview itself went without hitch, I was unsuccessful  in obtaining a position for various understandable reasons, which I will not go into here.

However, the door was far from closed. They felt that opportunities should be arising in the near future for the role I am currently in and would like to keep the communications open as they do see me as a strong contender for these potential positions.

Well time will tell.


Comments

Popular Posts