Merry Christmas Indeed!

Christmas has been and gone, it is now the 28th December 2014 and an email drops in from the company.

They are making me an offer! Woo Hoo!

I responded as requested acknowledging receipt of the offer and said I would get back to them as soon as I had time to digest the numbers etc.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it work, no matter how I twisted and turned the numbers and considered various options it just wasn't to be.

I replied back to them the next day and explained the situation and what I was really looking for and why. They came back to me and said they would look at this once the compensation team returned from the Christmas and New Year break.

Over the course of New Year I continued to explore all options to see if I could make this offer work while waiting for them to get back to me.

Comments

Popular Posts