Cancelling Subscriptions

Magazine Subscriptions
I don't know about you, but I certainly have a couple of computer related magazine subs. They usually get billed automatically for a period in advance.

As things look like they are starting to move, I thought it be best to start reviewing everything and get ahead to minimise chaos.

So thats the first of the culls. Two subscriptions down.

The Golf Club
Also my golf club membership is due for renewal in 6 weeks. Now I have been a member for over 26 years. I don't really want to cancel it, but don't see the point in paying the full membership price when going to be in the country less than 90 days per year. Dropped the club secretary an email to see if it is possible to change to a different membership type that caters more for me. No harm in asking!

Comments

Popular Posts